FRP (Factory Reset Protection) means this is a lock. If someone resets their phone to factory mode or upgrades it with a PC to unlock the phone's default screen lock, the phone locks stronger.
This means you need to turn on the phone by signing in to Gmail you're connected to before restarting, or the phone can't turn on normally. However, the pc can break the lock; Even without them, the phone can be turned on bypassing security, but not everyone succeeds.
All phone companies offer this feature on all Android phones. Now let's talk about Samsung A11 Frp Bypass and Unlock without PC.
What is an FRP (Factory Reset Protection) lock?
The full name of the FRP isFactory reset protection🇧🇷 FRP is a system that allows you to reset a forgotten or blocked system. The FRP comes up with the message "This device has been wiped. Please sign in with a previously synced Google account on this device to continue.
Anyway, Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is a built-in security feature developed by Google for smartphones and tablets running Android 5.1 and later to prevent others from using your smartphone or tablet. When they force a factory reset on the phone.
Samsung Galaxy A11 Specifications:
6.4 inch Samsung Galaxy A11 smartphone, 100.5 cm2 (~81.6% screen-to-body ratio) PLS LCD. And screen resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, aspect ratio of 19:5:9 (~268 PPI density) pixels. Samsung Galaxy A11 smartphone photography is the best.
With a triple camera setup (13MP + 5MP + 2MP) on the back and a dual selfie camera (8MP). This device has an internal memory of 64GB / 4GB plus microSDXC (dedicated slot).
The Samsung Galaxy A11 smartphone is equipped with a Samsung octa-core (1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 processor and the Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 (14 nm) chipset.
This device is powered by 4000mAh Li-ion battery with 15W fast charging support. The phone runs Android 10, upgradable to Android 11 One UI 3.1.
Also read: How to Bypass FRP and Unlock Samsung S8 without PC?(Video) Samsung A11 FRP Bypass Android 11 Without PC New Method 2022
How to Bypass and Unlock Samsung A11 Frp without PC
Samsung Galaxy A11 you can get the job done efficiently by following few steps. I shared a Samsung A11 Frp Bypass and Unlock process without PC. The Samsung Galaxy A11 is the best device today. High configuration is included in this mobile phone.
So please carefully follow the process below to solve your problem. Suppose your device encountered a problem with the Google account verification screen and you see it; You can find all ways to bypass and unlock Samsung A11 Frp without PC. I immediately went to work.
- Step 1:First turn on your device and go to “come on the screen"then keep clicking"beginning,,„Check out the information to get started", "Next,,„Bring your old data for faster setup, "EU"skip it now" Taste.
- Step 2:Turn your onWiFi connection', then click 'next🇧🇷 Find it "looking for updates"EU"Use my Google account instead' and click on it.
- Level 3:Now search for "Google will verify your account” option and you can see it is locked here. I go to "WiFi connection' and quickly tap 'Disable Wi-Fi and Next" option. You will have to do this a couple of times. You will find the "Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping' and click the 'application information" Taste.
- Step 4:look there"Samsung setup wizard' and click the 'Browser-Apps". Click the button "search icon' and write 'repair windows“Word here. Once you find it, click on it and turn it on.
- Step 5:Turn on the at the same timeUse the screen lock to unlock"Option. See the "Protect your phone” page and draw your “new norm' with confirmation.
- Step 6:Back to "We will” and go back to the screen “W-lan" option; click here on the "next" Taste.
- Stage 7:Find it "lock screen" here is "Design your new pattern" opened. Again find the "Sign in to Google“ page here and press the “To jump" Taste.
- Step 8:After that you will see the "bypass account setup” page and tap “To jump" Taste. "Copy apps and data' can be found here, so click on 'without copying"Option. Activate the option"Sign in to Google"EU"bypass account setup” pages and click “To jump" for both.
- The new alternative"Google Services" You will find here; Click on the "More and accept" button. Next, find the "Check more apps' page and click 'OK". The last thing you will see is this"Get recommended apps' option and then click 'next" Taste.
- Step 9:You can see that..."Sign in to yourAccount Samsung” page here; Click on the "To jump" button. Simultaneously look for the "To jumpfrom all of this” pages here; Click on "To jump🇧🇷 Eventually you will find the “Everything ready” page and click “to lock🇧🇷 It means your Samsung A11 will bypass frp and unlock without pc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for the Samsung Galaxy A11
How do I disable factory reset protection?
When you disable the FRP lock feature on your Samsung Galaxy A11 for the first time and then; You need to delete the Gmail account from the smartphone settings. Now, to disable FRP (Factory Reset Protection) successfully, do the following: Go toSettings Menu =>> Accounts =>> Select Gmail ID =>> Delete Account =>> That's it.
How does FRP work on Android phones??
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) is automatically enabled on all Android devices during Google account setup on mobile devices. Once FRP is enabled on an Android device, the device must be reset using the Backup and reset feature in the Settings app.
Then the system will request the device security PIN to protect the owner's data and files. If the device decides to bypass Samsung A11 Frp and force unlock without PC, it will set up FRP lock with notification. Your device has been reset to continue signing in with the Google account that was previously synced with this device.
What do you need to know about FRP??
- If you want to factory reset your smartphone, remember your Google account email address and password. The reason is that after the reset, you need to provide the previously used email address and password.
- Then restart your Android device and don't remember your Google account name and password you need to know.
- If you only know your Google Account username, reset your password. It may take up to 24 hours for the new password to sync across all registered devices. Confirm your Google account with the new password
- If you use multiple Google accounts and can't remember which device you're using. Then log in to Android Device Manager with the relevant account details to verify that the device is listed on the statement.
- If you can't remember the Google Account username that was listed on your mobile device, you may send your device to an authorized Android device center along with proof of purchase of your mobile device. You will use the tools to unlock and unlock your device.
Finally, we will show you how to bypass and unlock Samsung A11 Frp without PC. Follow some very simple steps to ultimate success. So follow the Samsung A11 Frp Bypass and Unlock process without PC very carefully and patiently. I hope your problem will be solved here. You can also complete the task with photo collaboration. If you still have understanding problems, please let us know by email.
Did you find this article helpful?