Are you trying to bypass FRP or Google account on Samsung A12 without PC? Well here I am. In this post, I will show you how to bypass Google account from Samsung A12 without a PC (personal computer) or SIM card (i.e. without using a PIN-locked SIM card). If you are interested in fixing your A12 phone, I say follow these complete steps on how to bypass FRP lock carefully.
Before my blog post, I wrote about “Omit Samsung A12 FRP with PC🇧🇷 It is a great process to fix A12 Android device. Suppose you want to remove FRP lock with your computer, then you can see it by clicking the link. However, many people do not have computers. Or many people are a little afraid to do the solution on the computer. Your question is what if something goes wrong 😒? So this post is really for such people.
The Samsung Galaxy A12 is one of the best and most popular phones from the Samsung company. It was released on December 21, 2020. It has the version of Android 10, upgradable to Android 11, and One UI 3.1. If you are looking to buy a Samsung device then it is the best option for you as you can buy it at a reasonable price. For more information about this device, seeSamsung A12 features and specifications.
Bypass Google account Samsung A12 Android 11
The FRP bypass procedure is a modifiable process. Every 1 week after that Google brings new security features and then the old FRP mask removal process doesn't work. On my LearnOneTech website I always try to update the FRP solution. so for the bestBypass FRP SAMSUNGsolution, you can follow these steps carefully.
- [Method but New] Samsung A12 FRP Bypass Android 10.11
- (Video) Samsung Galaxy A12 FRP Bypass a PC
- Samsung A12 FRP Bypass without SIM card or computer
- What do I need to run this method?
- Samsung A12 Google account bypass process started
- finishing touch
[Method but New] Samsung A12 FRP Bypass Android 10.11
This method describes Samsung A12 FRP Bypass process withSamsung FRP-Bypass-Tool V1.5.This tool works great on the latest Samsung phones. So let's get started.
We will try to describe the process step by step. This is how you can easily bypass FRP with SamsungFRP bypass tool🇧🇷 First of all,
- First, download, extract and install the Samsung A12 FRP Bypass Tool.
- Turn on the computer.
- Open Chrome from the taskbar or start menu.
- download theSamsung FRP-Bypass-Tool V1.5.
- Now extract the zip file with WinZip or Winrar.
- Now add the file to the antivirus exclusion list or disable your antivirus.
- To add the file to the antivirus exclusion list, you must:
- Go to Settings in the Start menu.
- Then click Update & security.
- There you will find the virus and threat protection settings.
- Under Virus & threat protection settings, see Manage settings.
- Click Manage Settings.
- Then, under Exclusions, select Add an exclusion.
- Now add the .exe file. That's it.
- You can also disable your antivirus or Windows Defender. To disable it –
- Go to Virus & threat protection settings and click Manage settings.
- Then disable real-time protection.
[If disabled, the antivirus will not scan files downloaded or installed on your computer.]
Now go back to Samsung A12 FRP Bypass process:
- Turn on your FRP locked Samsung A12 device
- Connect to a strong Wi-Fi network.
- Connect your phone to the computer correctly [It's important]
- Connect your phone to the computer through aCable USB.
- Then go to Device Manager on your computer. [You can open Device Manager by finding it in the Start menu.]
- Now check the Samsung mobile USB modem or portable device shown here. [Note: If it is not shown, install thesamsung usb controllerfrom the extracted folder and reconnect your phone to the computer.]
- Now run Samsung FRP Tool.exe and open it.
- click onDirect Unlock - Android 9/10/11/12Button available at the bottom right of the window.
- Automatically detects your phone and information about it.
- After that, a popup screen will appear. Do not click OK.
- Now take your phone and go to the emergency call. Select*#0*#to activate test mode.
- Then click OK on the computer screen.
- Allow USB debugging on your phone screen. [Check Always allow from this computer and click OK.]
- Wait for the software to reset the FRP lock and reboot your device.
That's it. FRP unlocked. This tool works on most Samsung phones, regardless of the Knox or Android security patch.
(Video) Samsung Galaxy A12 FRP Bypass a PC
You can watch this video if you can't bypass Samsung FRP by reading this article. In this video, I want to show you a step by step FRP bypass guide.
Samsung A12 FRP Bypass without SIM card or computer
This is the last way to bypass FRP lock on Samsung Galaxy A12 devices running Android 10 and 11 (tested). This step will show you the easiest tricks for Samsung A12 Google Account Bypass without PC. So follow me...
What do I need to run this method?
- An unlocked Samsung phone with FRP
- A SIM card with a data package
- a Samsung account
- Notification bar.apk (Descargar)
- Package Disabler Pro.apk (Descargar)
Well, first of all, you need a simple preparation to perform this process. To do this, you need an unlocked Samsung phone. In unlock phone you need:
- Sign in to your Samsung account.
- Then download and install the above two apps (1. Notification Bar.apk, 2. Package Disabler Pro.apk) on your jailbroken Samsung device.
- After installing these apps, you need to back up these apps to your Samsung account. Please follow me:
- Go to Settings > Accounts & backup > Click "Back up data" to Samsung Cloud > Uncheck everything except "Apps" > and finally click "Back up now".
- Now the same Samsung account that we accessed in FRP has locked the Samsung A12 phone with some tricks. Carefully follow the FRP bypass process.
Samsung A12 Google account bypass process started
No Samsung a12 device locked by FRP:
Open the Samsung phones Settings option:
- Insert a SIM card and don't need to connect to a WiFi network.
- Press and hold for 3 seconds using Side and Volume Up buttons > tap "Use".
- Press and hold the button again for 3 seconds with the side and volume up buttons for TalkBack.(Note: once Talkback is enabled, you'll need to tap or double-tap the option to do anything.)
- Draw the inverted L on your phone screen, tap "while using the app" and double click. Now select "Use voice commands" > and say out loud "Google Assistant" (if this process doesn't work the first time, repeat it).
- Good, now the Google Assistant has opened. Turn off talkback by pressing the side and volume up buttons.
- Say it out loud: "Hey Google, open Settings." If the settings open, that's fine. However, if it's not open, tap on the Google icon as shown.
- Now click on the "Voice" icon and say out loud "Ok Google, open Chrome".
- Click "Agree and Continue" and then "No Thanks."
Open Settings and sign in to your Samsung account
- In the Chrome URL bar, tap and type: "bit.ly/frpunlocktools„
- Click "Open Settings app" > sign in to your Samsung account now and cancel "Faster login".
Enable accessibility button
- Go back to Settings by tapping the Back icon, scroll down and tap Accessibility > Interaction & dexterity > Universal Key > press and hold Next and click Done.
- Now click "Universal Switch Shortcuts" > Enable > Allow > enable "Accessibility Switch" and go back to settings.
Restore and back up old data
- From Settings, tap on Accounts and backup > Now tap on the Restore data and permissions icon at the same time > select all and click on Restore.
- Then install the backup > click Done.
Install S7, S8 and S9 launcher from Galaxy Store
- Click Samsung account > Samsung apps & services > Galaxy Store > Set up Samsung Galaxy now.
- 1. When the update download is complete, it will show "installing". Then click the Back icon. (If it comes back to update, do it again)
- Click Samsung Galaxy Store again > OK > Next > Ignore > Touch the search bar and find "S7, S8, S9 Launcher for Galaxy" > Install > Click Open.
"Allow handling of all files" in Package Disabler Pro app
- In the list of apps, you will see the notification bar and the Package Disabler Pro apps.
- Now go to Settings > Privacy > Permissions manager > Files and media > Click on the 3 dots on the top right corner > Click on View system > Now find “Package Disabler Pro” and give permission to the app by clicking on “ Allow manage all files " > Allow.
Settings in the notification bar application
- Go back to the home screen > and open the Notification Bar app > click Accessibility > Installed Service > Notification Bar > and turn it on.
- Go back again and click on Notification > and enable notification bar.
Enable KNOX validation in Package Disabler Pro app
- Tap Back and in the list of installed apps, find and open "Package Disabler Pro". (Turn off all internet connections (Wifi and SIM-Net) beforehand. If mobile data doesn't stop, remove the SIM card.)
- When the app opens, check "I Agree" and click "Activate Administrator" > then click the "Activate" button.
- Check the "I have read and accept" option and click the "Confirm" button. (This operation requires you to connect your phone to the Internet and then reconnect the SIM card.)
- Ok, after clicking the "Confirm" button, you can say "Retry". Don't worry, just click the Repeat tab again.
- You will now see the message "Knox license validation completed successfully".
Last Step: Bypass Samsung FRP Lock
- At this step, the Please Wait screen will appear.
- Now tap on the search icon and search for “Settings”. In the search results, first click "Android Settings" > check "Disable" > tap the Back icon.
- Click Samsung Setup Assistant > click Clear data. (While the Samsung setting data is cleared, the notification bar will display "Time". It means your Samsung FRP Bypass is completed successfully.)
Friends, I hope you have followed this process very carefully for so long and I hope you have managed to bypass Google account Samsung A12 without PC very well. If you have problems unlocking, you have to send it from ourContactpage or click on theFacebookSide. Thank you!
Did you find this article useful
Sign: A12 FRP Bypass sem PCOmit Samsung A12 FRPBypass Google account Samsung A12
If you want to bypass FRP lock on Android, first you have to remove Google account verification, and for that, you can use Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. This app is great and removes Google accounts with one click. So, if you have a Samsung device and want to remove its lock, then 4uKey for Android is ideal for you.How do I remove a Google account from my Samsung A12? ›
- 1 Head into your Settings > Accounts and backup.
- 2 Select Accounts.
- 3 Tap on your Google Account.
- 4 You will then need to select and reconfirm your action by tapping on Remove Account.
With your device powered off, press and hold the Volume up and Side buttons simultaneously until the Android Recovery screen appears. 2. Press the Volume down button until Wipe data/factory reset is highlighted, then press the Side button.How do I activate my Google account on my Samsung A12? ›
- From a Home screen, swipe up to access the apps screen.
- Navigate: Settings. ...
- Tap. Add account. ...
- Tap. Google. ...
- Enter the Gmail address then tap. Next. ...
- Enter the password then tap. Next. ...
- If preferred, tap.
Pangu FRP Bypass
This software can be used to bypass Google account across different mobile devices easily. After installing it on a personal computer one requires a USB cable to connect the phone and bypass FRP verification. It is a freeware. It is compatible with Micromax, Samsung and Motorola phones.
The most straightforward and easiest method is to download the Tenorshare 4uKey for Android. It has an easy-to-use interface, and the steps to FRP bypass lock are simple. Switch off your Samsung phone and restart it to open the Welcome screen.How do I remove a Google account from my Samsung phone after factory reset? ›
Visit Settings and then Accounts. There you can see a list of all accounts synced to your phone, including accounts for social media. If you have several Google accounts, choose the one you want to remove. Click on the Remove account button.How do I remove Samsung account manually? ›
- From Settings, swipe to and tap Accounts and backup.
- Tap Manage accounts, and then select your Samsung account.
- Tap Remove account, and then tap Remove account on the popup.
- Tap Sign out. Enter your Samsung account password, and then tap OK.
- Open the Settings app, then go to Passwords & Accounts.
- Under the Accounts for section, tap on the email address for the Google account you want to remove.
- Hit the Remove account button.
- Review the new popup, then tap Remove account to confirm your action.
No. A factory reset can not remove the previously synced Google account, however, it will initiate Google account verification.
The default SIM PIN is 1111.What is master reset code for Samsung? ›
Open the dialer app in your mobile. Type the code *#*#7780#*#* Please don't copy & paste this code make sure you type every letter one by one. Reset process will begin and you may need to confirm to start the action.How do I activate Google when my phone is locked? ›
- On your Android phone or tablet, say "Hey Google, open Assistant settings." Or, go to Assistant settings.
- Under "All settings," tap Lock screen.
- Turn Allow Assistant on lock screen on or off.
- Open your Google Account.
- In the "Security" section, select 2-Step Verification. You might need to sign in.
- Select Turn off.
- A pop-up window will appear to confirm that you want to turn off 2-Step Verification. Select Turn off.
When using your Galaxy phone, you often need a Google account as well as a Samsung account. Most apps can be downloaded from the Google Play Store, and it is recommended that you log in to your Google account to keep them updated.What is the best software to bypass FRP? ›
- 1 Best FRP Bypass Tool in 2022 – iMyFone LockWiper (Android) iMyFone Lockwiper (Android) has the ability to bypass the FRP lock easily without any hassle. ...
- 2 Samsung Reactivation/FRP Lock Removal Service. ...
- 3 Pangu FRP Bypass APK. ...
- 4 D & G Password Unlocker. ...
- 5 UnlockJunky.
Ask us to restore your account
If you own the account, you can request access to it again. Sign in to your Google Account on a browser, like Chrome. Select Start Appeal. Follow the instructions.
Remove Google FRP Lock on Any Phones without Computer
If you'd like to remove your Google account after a factory reset, but there is no computer to use. Then you can try to download FRP Bypass APK, which is a mobile apk that helps you to bypass Google account on all Android phones, including Samsung, LG, etc.
The LockWiper (Android) application makes it easy to remove a Google account. This tool doesn't ask you about the Google credential of your synced account as other tools. The LockWiper (Android) tool claims that it supports all Android versions.How do I remove free FRP from Samsung? ›
Simply head to "Settings" and look for app lock and screen lock settings. Remove them. After that in Settings, head to "Accounts" > "Google" and then remove all the accounts. You can now factory reset your device without any FRP.
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap Passwords & accounts. ...
- Under "Accounts for," tap the account you want to remove. ...
- To confirm, tap Remove account. ...
- If this is the only Google Account on the phone, you'll need to enter your phone's pattern, PIN, or password for security.
A Google locked phone can absolutely be unlocked. You can unlock an Android phone with Google account and password in a few clicks. You can either attempt to find the password. Also, there are ways to unlock your Android phone without a Google account or unlock by removing the previously synced Google account.Does a factory reset remove Google account? ›
A Factory reset will not remove your accounts from that device. Depending on the exact model of the Android phone or tablet, the steps to remove your Google account may differ slightly.How to bypass Samsung 2 step verification? ›
To help keep your personal info safe and secure, Samsung now requires two-step verification for all accounts. Two-step verification can no longer be turned off.How do I delete a Samsung account without ID and password? ›
- Enter the Samsung app and open the Settings menu.
- Find the Accounts and backup option and select the Accounts tab in the sub-menu. ...
- Select your Samsung Account associated with your phone and tap on the Remove account button.
Head to Security, then uncheck the option for Reactivation lock. Now tap on OK, enter your information, then finally tap CONFIRM. Go back to the Samsung account lock page and enter the info that you used earlier, then tap on Next. You will be asked for phone activation.Can you remove a Google Account from a phone without the password? ›
When you can access your Android phone normally, removing the Google account does not require a password. In other words, even if you don't know (or forgot) the password of the Google account, you can delete the account from your phone's Settings.How do I remove linked Gmail Accounts? ›
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap the Menu .
- Scroll down, then tap Settings.
- Tap the Gmail account you'd like to unlink from your other account.
- In the "Linked Account" section, tap Unlink account.
- Choose whether to keep copies of emails from the account.
There is no official way to bypass Google account verification since it is an essential security feature.How can I recover my Gmail account without phone number without verification trick? ›
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page or visit this link.
- Enter your Gmail ID or username.
- Click on Next.
- The next screen will show you three options 一 Enter your password, Get verification email on recovery email, and Try another way to sign in.
To prove it's you, have a device or security key available that's been registered to your account for at least 7 days. You can use: A device associated with the recovery phone number for your account. A device that's signed in to your Google Account.What is the master PIN to unlock every phone? ›
Actually, phones don't have a single master pin to unlock them as each is different to the phone according to what the person makes it when they set it up. Often times they can have a SIM pin that is default to 0000 or 1234 but that is the SIM cards pin and can be changed by the user.What is the current PIN of Samsung? ›
What is the default PIN? The default PIN is set to 0000. You can change or reset the PIN accordingly.How do I factory reset my Samsung A12 secured by Knox? ›
- Try to hard reset using Setting Menu.
- Choose Settings > General management > Reset > Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset.
- Then we have done hard reset our SAMSUNG GALAXY A12 to factory default.
*2767*3855# – Format device to factory state (will delete everything on phone)What is the hard reset secret code? ›
1. *2767*3855# (Wipe Your Device and Reinstall Firmware) This is one of the most effective Android security codes that you can use to quickly wipe all information from your device.What is the secret code to restart Android phone? ›
Open the dialer/phone app on your device and input this code: *2767*3855# After that, follow the on-screen instructions to reset your device.How do you reset a Google locked phone? ›
Press and hold the Power button. While you hold Power, press the Volume Up button and let go of both buttons quickly. Android Recovery options should be displayed. With the volume buttons, scroll to "Wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power button.Can I unlock Android phone with Google Account? ›
After you've tried to unlock your phone multiple times, you'll see "Forgot pattern." Tap Forgot pattern. Enter the Google Account username and password you previously added to your phone. Reset your screen lock.What to do if you lose your phone and can t access your accounts? ›
- Contact your wireless carrier.
- Use backup codes when possible.
- Remotely lock that phone.
Some platforms enable users to generate tokens in advance, sometimes providing a document with a certain number of codes that can be used in the future to bypass 2FA should the service fail. If an attacker obtains the user password and gains access to that document, they can bypass 2FA.What is my 8 digit backup code? ›
The 8 digit Google backup code is a security feature that allows you to regain access to your account if you ever lose your password. It's a good idea to write it down and keep it in a safe place.Can you use Samsung without account? ›
You can order a product on Samsung.com without signing up for a Samsung Account(“Guest”).Can you use a phone without Google services? ›
You'll need to install a custom build of Android and use specific apps and mods to replace Google's. But if you're concerned about security and privacy, you actually can use Android without Google Play Services.Which phones can be Degoogled? ›
- Degoogled Pixel Phones. Pixel 4a. Pixel 6a. Pixel 6 Pro. Pixel 7. Pixel 7 Pro.
- Degoogled Oneplus Phones. OnePlus 6. OnePlus 9.
- Degoogled Samsung Devices. Samsung Galaxy S10+ Samsung Galaxy Note10+
- Degoogled Xiaomi phones. RedMi Note 8.
- Packs of Degoogled Phones. Pack of 2 Pixel 4a. Pack of 3 Pixel 4a.
Visit Settings and then Accounts. There you can see a list of all accounts synced to your phone, including accounts for social media. If you have several Google accounts, choose the one you want to remove. Click on the Remove account button.How do I skip Google phone verification? ›
Remove the phone number from the account.
Once the password is set, scroll down and tap More options, tap Do not add my phone number, and then tap Done. In a browser: Once the phone number is verified, you may be prompted to "Get more from your phone number." If you see this screen, tap Skip to get to the next screen.
A Google locked phone can absolutely be unlocked. You can unlock an Android phone with Google account and password in a few clicks. You can either attempt to find the password. Also, there are ways to unlock your Android phone without a Google account or unlock by removing the previously synced Google account.How can I flash my phone without a computer? ›
Power off the phone. Press and hold the Power + Volume down buttons to start the phone. Release the Power button once you see the boot logo/animation. Press the Power + Volume down keys simultaneously to pass through the “No command”Can you bypass FRP lock? ›
Besides, the FRP lock can be removed without a computer or OTG. As we mentioned above, you can download an FRP bypass apk to your phone through a flash drive and OTG cable. Then, install the apk on your phone to remove Google account.
- Open your Google Account and then enter your email and password.
- Then, click the Forgot Password button and tap “Try another way to sign in.” Don't stop. Tap the “Try another way” link and answer your security question.
- Now change the Google password and use the new one to access your Google Account.
- Click “Create account“
- Follow steps (and skip phone number)
When you can access your Android phone normally, removing the Google account does not require a password. In other words, even if you don't know (or forgot) the password of the Google account, you can delete the account from your phone's Settings.